We love Jack Skellington and the entire Halloween Town denizens. It is a classic Halloween decoration so why not carve a pumpkin with Jack’s face on it? It is easy and so fun. All you need to do is empty the insides of a pumpkin, draw Jack Skellington’s face on the side, carve, and light it up. Follow the tutorial below and make a Jack Skellington pumpkin carving at home this spooky season.
- Ripe pumpkin
- Spoon or ladle
- String lights
DIY Jack Skellington Pumpkin Carving for Halloween
- Make a hole at the bottom of the pumpkin. Tracing a circle with the knife will help you stay on point while carving the hole
- Empty the pumpkin innards using a sharp spoon. Make sure to scrape every bit of sticky pulp, seeds, and fibrous strands. This part is tricky and messy and will take some elbow grease to accomplish
- Set the pumpkin on a plate or flat surface and draw Jack’s face on it
- First, carve out the eyes and the nose of the Halloween Town king
- Then draw a long curved line for the mouth and make vertical stitches across it
- You can entirely carve the mouth or just peel the pumpkin skin; whichever way you go, it will look scary
There you go, your Jack Skellington Jack-o’-lantern is ready to adorn your porch and scare the trick-or-treaters. Follow the full tutorial below:
Follow Homecrux on Google News!