Daewoo Electronics has come up with the world’s first wall-mounted washing machine dubbed ‘Mini DWD-CV701PC‘ which is very compact with just one-sixth the size of other washing machines by the company. Not only does it prevent back pain developing due to constant bending needed to get your clothes in and out of a conventional washing machine but also saves energy.
With the load capacity of 3 kg, this 16.5 kg (~36 lbs) wall-mounted washing machine washes clothes quick and clean within 29 minutes. 700 RPM and Quick Wash feature ensure spotless laundry in just 15 minutes. Unlike other bulky machines, this one with A+ energy efficiency class and transparent door complements any interior.
Daewoo Mini wall-mounted washing machine’s big features:
- Washes clothes at 95°C high to remove stains and grime
- Baby care cycle for washing infant clothes for extra care
- Tailormade for washing of daily clothes and undergarments without a fuzz
- Safe washing of knitted and woolen garments without damaging fabrics
- Transparent door helps you check the progress of the wash during its operation
- Synthetic 20 ° C quick wash program reduces water and electricity consumption
- Detachable Mini Washer for detergent/conditioner to measure the quantities needed for each wash cycle
- Mini washer engine designed to minimize noise and ensure a silent wash
- Locking system to prevent children pushing/changing programs while using the washing machine
Mini was launched in May 2012 at a press conference in Seoul at 400,000 Korean Won (approx. US$370) and Daewoo pitched it as a wall-mounted washing machine which prevents back strain, saves energy and frees up space in your home.
The cling-to-the-wall washing machine will surely attract customers as it is much easier to work with and perfect for urban homes with space constraint.