Christmas is still a while away. Even as we wait to begin decorating our Christmas Trees, there is a way to incorporate the charm of the evergreen boughs into our homes. In a bid to create 5-minute wreath ideas for 2023, I have so far made a burlap wreath, an ornament wreath, and a poinsettia wreath, all of which only take a handful of materials and are quick to make. Next up is an easy and charming DIY Christmas Tree Wreath. There are numerous ways to approach this wreath idea including creating a tree-shaped wreath, but I chose the easiest and most affordable one in the traditional wreath shape. Let’s explore this easy DIY Christmas craft.
- Christmas Lights
- Tree Topper Star
- Grapevine wreath Base
- Green Tinsel Christmas Garland
DIY Christmas Tree Wreath
- Take a grapevine wreath base and wrap it up evenly using a green tinsel Christmas garland
- Then use the garland and run it diagonally through the base
- Once it is wrapped around the wreath base, you can add Christmas lights to it. I have used a string light and attached it randomly; if you are using bulky batteries, secure them at the back using a twine
- Lastly, you can top this tree wreath with a star topper. And that’s it!
Your DIY Christmas Tree Wreath is ready within five minutes to adorn your front door, empty wall, or window. Give it a whirl and let us know what you think. Follow the video tutorial below:
Follow Homecrux on Google News!