For a truly creepy and crawly Halloween décor, I bequeath upon you this DIY tutorial for a clay snake candle holder. Even if you like minimalist Halloween ideas, this versatile piece definitely falls in the category. This DIY clay craft for Halloween provides an array of decoration possibilities. This snake is made with air-dry modeling clay. Though incredibly easy to make, the result of this craft is simply terrifying, given you can paint it to perfection! Give the most creepy, crawly Halloween creatures ever a whirl, DIYers.
- Air-Dry Clay
- Acrylic Colors
How to Make Snake Candle Holder for Halloween
- Begin by rolling the air-dry clay into a long tube-like shape
- Create the tail and the head of the snake and coil it around leaving a big hole in the middle to place the candle
- I wanted to make a candle holder for pillar candles so I used one to coil my clay snake around it. You can arrange the snake around the candle of choice
- You may need to stick some pins in the candle to hold the heavy snake structure
- You can add a nose, teeth, and eyes to complete the form and leave it to dry for 24 hours
- When completely dry, paint the underbelly of the snake white, and the top black with a silver coat over it
- There you have it; a creepy snake candle holder for the spooky season
Follow the video tutorial for the complete process and let me know how it goes if you try it.
Follow Homecrux on Google News!