If you want to make a witch house for your Halloween decoration, this easy DIY witch house made by reusing plastic air freshener and cardboard is the most effortless way. I have repurposed cardboard boxes and a broken air fresher but you can use only cardboard.
The eerie-looking cottage for a teeny, tiny but scary witch will make a perfect Halloween decoration item at home this festive season. Follow the instructions in the video and recreate this low-key DIY Witch House for Halloween:
- Chart Paper
- Hot Glue
- Acrylic Colors
- Air Fresher (optional)
How to Make Halloween Witch House From Cardboard
- Use an old air freshener can as the base of the house. You can roll a chart paper or use a plastic bottle cutout to make a cylindrical base
- Glue two separate cylindrical pieces on a square piece of cardboard
- Make the rooftops by making a cone out of paper for the first structure, while the other one will be made by creating an abstract form by rolling the paper around
- Glue both rooftop structures. Then cut one-inch-wide strips of cardboard and further cut them into one-inch-long pieces; these pieces will serve as shingles
- Next, start gluing the shingles onto the conical rooftop
- Once the shingles are glued, it’s time to work on the other roof. Cut one-inch-wide cardboard strips and attach them vertically on the top half of the second structure
- Then draw a dramatic door outline on a piece of cardboard, cut it into four equal pieces, and glue it on the bottom half of the second structure
- If you are using cardboard or plastic bottles as base structures, make holes for windows and complete the ensemble by attaching frames and sills
- Then paint the rooftop materials and the doors and windows in black and brown to give them an ancient look dripping with malice
- Now complete the second rooftop by adding a round disc to seal it and make a terrace on top, where you can place a broom and a cauldron with a couple of pumpkins and skulls
- You can landscape the surroundings by adding some gravel, grass, and pumpkins, and your DIY Witch House for Halloween is complete
Check out the video tutorial for detailed instructions. Have fun DIYing!
Follow Homecrux on Google News!