Christmas garlands can be fun and easy to make if you know what to do and how to do it. The first step of any craft is to consider what you want; you can then gather the supplies and set out to accomplish the task. A fairly simple idea for that can be a rustic wooden bead Christmas garland that takes less than an hour to make and can be used in a variety of holiday décor settings. Here’s how to DIY wood bead garland for trendy Christmas decor. Follow the video tutorial below for a clearer understanding.
- Wood Beads (4 different sizes)
- Jute Twine (cut to the desired length of where you want to hang it)
- Pair of scissors
How to Make Wood Bead Christmas Garland With Tassels
- Thread a needle. Then arrange your beads, if you are needling them in a distinct pattern. You can also thread them randomly (as I have done for this tutorial)
- Then begin threading your beads until you have done the entire length of the garland
- Once done, you can add homemade or store-bought tassels to the ends, giving it a rustic look
Now you can decorate your fireplace mantel, doorway, window, table, or an empty wall with this DIY wood bead Christmas garland. Check out the video below and let me know how your attempt at this simple holiday craft turns out.
Follow Homecrux on Google News!