China-based audio and visual solutions company Optoma come into limelight globally after the launch of its CinemaX P1 Smart 4K UHD laser projector with ultra short throw technology at CES 2019. If you are thinking to buy the projector, there is good news – you can pre-order it now on Amazon for $3,300. It will be released officially on October 1, 2019.
The Optoma CinemaX P1 4K UHD laser projector integrates 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD), Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control capabilities, and an integrated NuForce soundbar with Dolby Digital 2.0 support to create a powerful and convenient smart home entertainment system.
The integrated soundbar delivers crystal-clear output, balanced mid-range, and wide frequency response, producing realistic vocals for enhanced TV and movie-watching experience. Built with individual woofers, as well as aluminum full-range drivers and isolated speaker enclosures for low distortion, the soundbar has the capability to decode Digital and Dolby Digital Plus technology.
Measuring just 22.1” wide, the projector can be used right out-of-the-box without the hassle of mounting and transporting heavy equipment.
It delivers a highly-sharp 3,000-lumen, 8.3-million-pixel image, allowing viewers to project up to a 120-inch image, with four times the details of a Full HD display from just inches away. HDR10 (High Dynamic Range) color compatibility guarantees life-like color performance, with bright whites and deep black levels.
The Optoma CinemaX P1 can be installed easily using a smartphone thanks to SmartFIT auto geometry correction system. As smart features, it incorporates IFTTT support and allows accessing popular streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video through Optoma Marketplace.
With Optoma’s Smart+ technology, users can control their home theater with voice commands, including powering on and off the projector, controlling lighting and volume, pausing content and more.
It was honored as a CES 2019 Best of Show finalist and also awarded an Infocomm Best of Show 2019 award by ProjectorCentral.
Features of Optoma CinemaX P1 Smart 4K UHD Laser Projector
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Lumens: 3,000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast: Up to 1,500,000 with Dynamic Black enabled
- Color: REC.2020, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, HDR10 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 0.25:1
- Image size: 85”- 120”
- Audio: NuForce 40W Dolby Digital 2.0 soundbar with 2 full-range drivers, 2 woofers and isolated and ported chambers
- Integrated 4K Media Player with robust codec and container support – including MKV, MP4, Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus
- Video Streaming: Use Optoma Marketplace to access YouTube 4K, Netflix (480p), Hulu (480p), Amazon Prime Video (480p), CNBC, TED TV, NBA TV, CNBC, BBC and more
- Smart+ Technology: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT integration
- SmartFIT app: Auto geometry correction system for iOS and Android; Optional 81 point manual adjustment
- OS: Android 8.0 / Oreo
- Remote Control: Bluetooth smart home remote with air mouse
- HDMI-ARC for streamlined setups and reduced cable clutter with popular 5.1 soundbars
- Other I/Os: 1x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2), 1x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2, HDMI-ARC), 1x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2, side), 1x USB 2.0 (4K media player), USB 2.0 power (side), USB (service), optical S/PDIF out, audio out (3.5mm, subwoofer compatible), RJ45
Follow Homecrux on Google News!