Holiday crafts are the best way to upcycle waste materials and decorative items lying around the house. You can keep transitioning your seasonal décor to last longer. This fall, I made a rustic pinecone wreath with all of its natural beauty intact that, for this DIY, is transitioned into a breathtaking Christmas wreath.
This DIY pinecone Christmas wreath makes use of the old, rustic pinecone wreath; you can choose to make a new one if you want. Either way, join me in making a lovely pinecone Christmas wreath and share your results in the comment section.
- A plain pinecone wreath
- Colorful bauble ornaments
- Pine leaves
- Berry ornaments
- White acrylic color
Also Read: DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas
How to Make Snowy Christmas Wreath from Pinecones
- Begin by painting the pinecones. Not entirely, but just the tips to give them a freshly-snowed look
- Next, dab some white paint on the pine leaves for a similar effect. Don’t overdo it, just brush your paintbrush along the needles and that shall do it
- Now, start putting pine leaves inside your pinecones or wherever you see empty space around the cones. You will not need more than 5-inch long twigs to get the job done
- The final step is to add shiny baubles and berry ornaments over the wreath to give it a festive look. There you go, your Christmas wreath is ready to mount on the wall or entrance